Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Victor Hedman Olympics Jersey
>Papua New Guinea Pushes For SME Growth
Posted by davidjohnellery on June 28th Patric Hornqvist Olympics Jersey , 2016

Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) already make a major contribution to Papua New Guinea’s national output, accounting for 200,000 jobs and an estimated 10% of GDP, though these figures are likely much higher if the informal sector is taken into account.

Integrating smaller businesses into the economy is the key to reducing PNG’s reliance on mining and energy Filip Forsberg Olympics Jersey , according to Richard Maru, minister of trade, commerce and industry.

The government of Papua New Guinea has rolled out a new plan to support SMEs by improving access to finance and training. Longer term, the government aims to increase the sector’s share of GDP to 50%.

Unveiled in February 2016 Loui Eriksson Olympics Jersey , the SME Policy and Master Plan 2016-30 sets out objectives to expand the economy and create employment outside of the main population and trade hubs.

The package, slated to receive PGK200m (m) worth of funding per annum, aims to create 2m jobs over the next 14 years. To achieve this, the number of SMEs is projected to increase 10-fold to 500 Nicklas Backstrom Olympics Jersey ,000, with local ownership of businesses targeted to rise from 10% to 70%.

At present, SMEs face obstacles to financing, including a lack of collateral and guarantees Anton Stralman Olympics Jersey , and are often perceived as high-risk by commercial lenders.

The government is flagging proposals on how to open fiscal doors to SMEs by encouraging public and private financial institutions to roll out services across all provinces.

Under such a scheme, banks licensed to operate in PNG could be obligated to direct a set percentage of their loan books to key sectors in need of support, such as agriculture, fisheries and tourism Niklas Kronwall Olympics Jersey , Maru added.

For its part, the government has earmarked more than PGK65m (.1m) for SME credit in 2016, in addition to funding laid out under the SME master plan.

Plans are also under way to work with educational institutions, non-state actors and the private sector to improve financial inclusion. In addition Erik Karlsson Olympics Jersey , the government hopes to amend the school curriculum to foster a more entrepreneurial culture at an early age.

However, such programmes will likely need a wide reach to achieve the desired impact. While most economic activity is concentrated in two of the country’s 22 provinces – Port Moresby and Lae – as much as 80% of PNG’s population live in rural and remote area’s.

The above post is a summary of an article titled “Papua New Guinea pushes for SME growth” that was published in www.oxfordbusinessgroup . The original article can be found here - - if you’d like to read the article in its entirety.

About the Author:

The writer is an expert in the field of Financial Controller with focus on John Ellery and David John Ellery etc..

Source: Article distribution and Christian SEO
Posted On : Jul-09-2010 | seen (419) times[i] | Article Word Count : 365 |[/i]
[i][i]As old wine taste good, article distribution or marketing is an old SEO technique which is still considered as one of the effective techniques. As it drives more visitors and traffic to website most SEO consultants practice this method.[i] As old wine taste good, article distribution or marketing is an old SEO technique which is still considered as one of the effective techniques. As it drives more visitors and traffic to website most SEO consultants practice this method. Few people think it is an old technique Niklas Hjalmarsson Olympics Jersey , but it is not so, with article marketing you can get more unique back links for free. It is an effectual method to generate traffic to your website and make you get known to the world. Professional search Engine optimizers use article distribution as an effective way to multiply more traffic to websites.

Quality of the article also plays a vital role in driving targeted traffic. Articles must satisfy the editorial guidelines provided by the article directories. Few of the guidelines provided by popular article directories are article must be an original content and shouldn鈥檛 contain any duplicate content, should be written with proper English and grammar, keywords should not be stuffed and must contain optimum keyword density. A person who is familiar with Bible and Christianity can write any Christian articles based upon your need and requirement.

Articles must be submitted to popular directories which has higher page ranking otherwise it brings little or no results. Articles distributed in popular directories are easily crawled by search engines and draws more audience and visitors. Your websites get ranked and positioned in popular search engines like Google Victor Hedman Olympics Jersey , Bing, Yahoo, etc.

Manual submission is the right way to place your article in the right category whilst automated submission is less time consuming and easy to do. But the article will be misplaced in a different . Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NBA Hats 
[/i][/i][/i]