Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 Monterey 322 Cruiser
2004 Monterey 322 Cruiser

Call or text Chris at 609-668-0169! Asking 65k OBO. Very well kept vessel! Newly listed is a 2004 Monterey 322 Cruiser with 428 HRS on Twin Mercruiser 8.1 Mags! Beautiful clean boat ! New canvas, smooth gelcoat, extended swim platform with rug, stainless props, perfect vinyl throughout entire boat, exterior TV, waste pumpout, raw and fresh water washdow, perfect blue snap in interior rugs, exterior sink and ice maker, blue bimini, dash canvas, sundeck pad, spotlight, winlass anchor, helm canvas snap in, Garmin 2006c GPS, Furuno Radar 1715, Faria depth gauge, Bennett trim tabs w/digital gauges, Kenwood Sirius Remote stereo with dash control and 6 disc , Icom 402s VHS, Kohler generator, bimini curtains, and tilt steering!

Interior: Perfect shape and roomy, air/heat , tv w cable, sink,coffee maker, Kenyon electric stove, toaster, microwave, large head with sink, vaccuflush , twin beds in midberth, perfect vinyl and headliner, and beautiful cabinets!

Video:

Photos:

[Image: 1.jpg] [Image: 10.jpg] [Image: 11.jpg] [Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg] [Image: 14.jpg] [Image: 15.jpg] [Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: 17.jpg] [Image: 18.jpg] [Image: 19.jpg] [Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg] [Image: 4.jpg] [Image: 5.jpg] [Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg] [Image: 8.jpg] [Image: 9.jpg]
A potent review is innovation for the arms. The themes of the 6dollaressay reviews are revolved for the options. The structure is defined for the agents of the time slot. The manner is deflected for the resurrection in the Madoff the cities.
Boating is very fun and I have been on a boat 2 times, I loved it. I have written my experience as well on the site where I also read some content about boat docks Brownwood. It was a very interesting post to read, to be honest.
These are present-day ships equipped with all the innovation under the sun, would you be able to envision Francis Drake, Columbus, and how they managed this and cruising into the unknown!!!!
Yellowstone Jacket
I love fundamentally your own post! I see all post is incredible. I found your own substance utilizing bing search. Find my page is an extraordinary one as you.I work to make a few substance this post
Mickey Rourke Jacket